THE STANDARDS OF RICE
The cooker should be able to cater for all types of rice.
THE STANDARDS OF PRESSURE COOKING
The cooker should be able to sustain a high boiling point.
THE STANDARDS OF HEATING
• Choose a cooker with a non-contact heating
method to avoid uneven or overcooked rice
• The heating time
THE STANDARDS OF COATING
• The cooker should have strong resistance to heat and pressure
• Choose a cooker with a non-stick inner pot which is easy to clean
• Cookers should not leak aluminium into foods
THE STANDARDS OF SAFETY
Your cooker should have adequate safety features
THE STANDARDS OF REPUTATION
Always purchase from a reputable maker to ensure that parts can be easily obtained and your cooker can be repaired with minimum fuss
PRESSURE RICE COOKER
RICE BEYOND STANDARDS
Different functions for different kinds of rice, including Gaba rice, sushi rice, brown rice, white rice, grain rice and glutinous rice.
PRESSURE COOKING BEYOND STANDARDS
The boiling point in Cuckoo pressure cookers is rated 180.0 kPa (the world's first ), while the water temperature can reach up to 121°C (252°F).
HEATING BEYOND STANDARDS
• Non-contact heating method
• Cooks food more evenly due to high conductivity
• Heats the cooking vessels 20% faster than other cookers
COATING BEYOND STANDARDS
• Proprietary SK-FLON coating – resistant to high heat and pressure
• Non-stick and stain-proof coating for easy cleaning
• Safe coating that accommodates all cuisines
SAFETY BEYOND STANDARDS
Equipped with more than 22 safety features.
REPUTATION BEYOND STANDARDS
• The No. 1 brand in South Korea, holds more than 73% market share
• Cooker manufacturer for over 30 years wiith 4 manufacturing and R&D plants