Learning Centre – Air Purifiers
8-LEVEL FILTRATION & BACTERIOSTATIC
CUCKOO Plasma Ioniser (CPI) Air Purifier’s filtration system consists of 8 filters, including Ultra PM2.5 Filter
|FILTER TYPE||FUNCTION||LIFE SPAN||CLEAN/ REPLACE|
|Level 1||Pre Filter||Filters large dust in the air||2 weeks||clean|
|Level 2||Allergen Plus Filter||Filters residual dust||4 months||replace|
|Level 3||Harmful Gas Relax Filter||Filters harmful gases, such as NO2, SO2 and benzene||12 months||replace|
|Level 4||Deodorisation Filter||Eliminates unpleasant odour and gases||12 months||replace|
|Level 5-8||Ultra PM2.5 Filter (Antibacterial)||Filters pollen, mite carcasses and cigarette smoke||12 months||replace|
|Ultra PM2.5 Filter(Anti-mold)|
|Ultra PM2.5 Filter (Anti-virus)|
|Ultra PM2.5 Filter (Allergen Filter)|
Generated oxygen and hydrogen seize toxic substances
They destroy and absorb toxic substances
Becomes harmless purified air
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING AN AIR PURIFIER
THE STANDARDS OF AIR FILTERS
- The filters should be able to eliminate harmful gases, yellow and fine dust, and odours.
- Filtration stages and filter size.
THE STANDARDS OF AIR FLOW
- The positions of an air inlet and air outlet have to be apart from one another to prevent purified air from being purified again.
THE STANDARDS OF SERVICE
- The service procedures and maintenance.
THE STANDARDS OF BACTERIAL & VIRAL ELIMINATION
- Ensure that your air purifier comes with a plasma ioniser that is able to generate oxygen and hydrogen to turn toxic substances into fresh air.
THE STANDARDS OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- The energy consumption of the machine.
THE STANDARDS OF SMART FEATURES
- Air purifiers should come with features to make your life easier.